Sunday, August 14, 2011

Can anybody advice me how to talk to a k2 teacher who is always approaching me about my 6 yrs old daughter?

she expects alot from my 6 yrs old daughter, she always confront me how come my child still don't know how to do this and do that, she's accusing me of over pampering my daughter, one time I caught her shouting to my daughter while she's crying along the corridor & she explained to me that my daughter almost fell down she just said stop crying don't want to stop that's why she's shouting and yelling to her & she told me ok you want to take her home, take her home! I never had the chance to say anything because I was shocked, is this how a K2 teacher handles situation like this? This afternoon before dismissal of K2 she approached me again to put some effort to teach my daughter how to read and write properly because she said she thought my daughter will not p Primary 1 next year. I'm a homemaker with 2 children , I don't have a maid and with so many house chores I cannot put too much effort and we Filipino relies on the capacity and the ability of the teacher to teach our children.

No comments:

Post a Comment