Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Break down! help!?

can anyone give me advice on my problem please?! well my ex-boyfriend i had broken up with himwhen we dident want to because it was his parents fault becasue they dident want me with him because it was my fault that he is actin with an atitude that he is obssessed in love with me , so he had 2 come 2 my house walkin all the way from his school just so he can see me and lied to his parents alot so he can go out with me somewhere hidden , but i felt bad knowin he was doing the wrong things when his parents dident want him to see me so i broke up with him and he said that he would never stop loving me and that he can never love anyone as much as me , but a week after i hear he talkin to a girl that likes him and my cuzin told me he liked her but he told me that he dident that he just talks 2 her and i wanted to belive my cuzin but then i thought that she wanted me 2 brake up with him , she hated when she see us 2gether cause they where bestfriends so who do i belive?is he lieing 2 me?

No comments:

Post a Comment