Monday, August 8, 2011

High GPA, but low PSAT scores.....help??

so right now i have a pretty high GPA. my unweighted is a 3.98 and my weighted (taking into consideration all my accelerated cles) is a 4.46. I currently take all accelerated cles, take 2 AP courses (that I have gotten an A+ and an A in so far) have been oh high honor roll all my life, and am in Italian National Honor Society. I do a lot of community service, am on the yearbook staff, in Italian club, and am an officer of a community service club at my school. My only problem is that I have taken 3 PSATs so far, and have not scored so high on them. My first score was a 1650, then a 1710, and then another 1650. I'm a little nervous about getting into college. I just started an SAT cl that will run for the next 2 months, but I'm scared my scores still won't be high enough. Will I still be able to get into a good college? Any advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment