Saturday, August 13, 2011

Does he like me for more or you think "just "?

(see old question for more) basically a guy i have got to know i asked him to my formal. he said yes. i asked him if he wanted to come to my room or meet at the place, he told me whatever i wanted to do. so i told him to come to my place. we had a few drinks and talked. he was looking at me as i was finishing up getting ready. at the formal he is social so he talked to a lot of people, but he also talked with me about school, family, hobbies, etc. when we danced he was all over me lol but i let him ; ) and he intertwined his fingers into mine...when we took the bus back to campus there wasn't a lot of space and he told another girl she could sit with us, so i suggested (jokingly) if i should sit on his lap to make room and he said eagerly "yeah if you want." I didn't, but i told him i was sleepy and he put his arm around me and i snuggled up to him and rested until we got back. when we said goodbye we hugged and i thanked him for coming and he said he had a great time : ) Does he like me (more than friends or )?????

No comments:

Post a Comment